Friday, June 29, 2012

Linked 52: Lighting Experimentation

If you know me, you know I enjoy capturing sun flare photos! I also enjoy capturing light in a dark room; which could come from a television (which seldom happens in this household) or a fish tank (which I saw early this week while visiting one of my sisters). Or like this one:

I was walking out of our closet and saw this image and smiled. I smiled because
- I knew I had to take a photo for Linked and found one.
- I love how B's not so picky on what we may sleep on, neither am I.
- I like the wrinkles on our bed sheet (or whatever you call it).


Anyway, stop on over and see what everyone has to see for light:Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Michelle, Heather, Jenn, Naomi, Jessica, Kristin, Sara, Janet, Lesli, Amanda, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Amy, Andrea, Liza, & Kristi

9 comments:

Michelle said...

A well slept in bed! :) LOVELY

Naomi said...

Oh, love this!!! Great shot :)

Jenn said...

Shadows are experimenting for me too - I like me some light. :) Great shot.

Kristi said...

I love this photo - looks comfy and reminds me of how often my own bed calls to me when I am in need of an afternoon nap!

Janna Renee said...

I like the wrinkles too...they create some great depth!

sara said...

so awesome!

Tracey said...

I really love this photo. It's as if you can still feel the ghost of a person still lingering there.

ZeldaMom said...

I also like the wrinkles, they look kind of like water ripples to me.

Amanda Kelley said...

What perfect lighting!!!! This photo makes me want to crawl into bed and hang out there until noon...without having to watch Mickey Mouse!