Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Adorable Hmong Girl

I love my culture's custom outfits; however, I do not look the most fond in them (not even as a little girl). . . but little Hmong girls, yes they do! They are soooo adorable and I have not met one that does not like to wear their Hmong outfit!! They are so darling!

I was so excited when my friend from Junior High asked me to photograph her daughter.

Time sure has flown before our eyes! It was as if yesterday, her mother, sisters and I would keep in touch after I moved out of the city. . . We would hand write letters and swap photos. This little girl has an amazing Mother and a bunch of sweet Aunties.

I love her little personality. I followed her around as she ventured off into the little garden we visited. She is a curious and sweet girl.




1 comment:

his little lady said...

oh gosh, these pictures are more than adorable!!! great shots!
xo TJ