Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Storm Love.

Last night, we went for a walk before the storm came in. . . passed the house and still nothing, so we kept walking. Something about walking in the rain is so beautiful! Back at the house a second time and still, nothing. So, we rearranged the furniture on the deck and watched it come in. . . clouds were passing by, temperature dropping, still nothing. Wouldn't it be so fun to be a storm chaser for a living? Fun yet scary! But of course, as soon as we walked in and gave it a rest, it rains a little. . . and see lightening followed by thunder. So soothing (but when I'm home alone, it gets scary)!

1 comment:

Carla said...

You're new header is too cute! I don't mind storms if someone else is with me but they are not my favorite when I'm by myself. I do love to walk in the rain -- as long as it's warm enough.