Thursday, May 10, 2012

Steak Spring Rolls

Yep. If you're thinking what I'm thinking. . . You got that right! If you know us, you know how we love our STEAK!! This evening I purchased a New York Strip (which I normally always purchase Ribeye only). I cooked it then cut it up and WRAPPED IT!! Yep! You heard it! I wanted to be more creative with my Spring Rolls tonight and it was a success! I/we have done crab meat, shrimp, pork loaf, etc... but tonight, I was spontaneous!!

Be spontaneous with one of your favorite food this weekend!! =)


The rice wrap wrapped with new york strip steak, vermicelli noodles, carrot slices, cucumber slices, cilantro, and green onions.


After dinner, we enjoyed a nice walk in the park. . . =) And life is good.


Good night! Off to dream of what I'll cook for us this weekend =D =D

No comments: