Sunday, May 6, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Hello Friends!! It has been a long time since I last participated with this fun link up. . . So sorry I have been gone for far too long. I actually had time to jot down what I was hunting for and got some snaps in these past few days (instead of the day or two prior to posting). Anyway. . . here are my shares :)

1. Shadows
05062012_1shadows
I love taking shadow photos. This is of my best friend and me. She is a darling and is always up for the silly things I have for us to do :) Love her! xoxo.

2. Keys
05062012_2keys
I love skeleton keys and this is one of my favorite necklaces! I wear it a lot!! :)

3. Smile
05062012_3smile
Doesn't this photo make you smile? It makes me smile a lot! Love his little smile. He is just a handsome little man. He is starting to laugh a lot now :)
In general, babies just make me smile :)

4. Unedited (SOOC)
05062012_4SOOC
I love having a DSLR because I can get a lot of these photos, unedited (SOOC). However, I have to admit, I do re-size and add a watermark to them when I share them online. Is that bad?

I love her little flats and cheetah leggings.

5. Fish
05062012_5fish
Saw these cute fish handles at the playground while taking a walk with my best friend. Pretty neat-o! :)


Really miss this link up. With Spring in the make, we have been pretty busy. I won't promise you I'll be here every Sunday, but I will try my best. Have a great week and have fun browsing at the other link ups :)

Photobucket

9 comments:

Carla said...

Love the fish. Your nephew is adorable. So adorable.

ginanorma said...

LOVE this and your new HEADER!!! Beautiful captures!!!

Janna Bogert said...

You always get so creative with these! I do not think that adding the watermark and resizing is bad at all! I can still feel the realness of the photo.

Susan @ Sunflower Status said...

Love the SOOC shoes, and your pretty necklace!

Andrea Dawn said...

Your SOOC is my favourite . . . it feels like there is story waiting to be told. Thanks for stopping by.

HI Carter said...

LOVE these! Seriously the SOOC is a fantastic in so many ways.

Nicki said...

your sooc is perfection!

Lea said...

Great choices for the Hunt!
FISH is my favorite!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

Ashley Sisk said...

Awww smile is adorable. Love it.