Monday, May 7, 2012

Rain and Shine

We saw a lot of sun, clouds, and rain this weekend! It really stormed Saturday night; which I was fully awake since I slept during the Mayweather-Cotto fight. I was wide awake after the drive home and cloud not sleep. I tried to watch movies (to help me fall asleep), but that didn't work. I was running on four hours of sleep Sunday, but that's okay. I made it. :)

I love the weekends, makes one happy! :)


I'm happy I was able to complete my second painting. I just now have to figure out how I am going to hang up this canvas. . . Hmmmm... And I finally made some delicious coffee frappucinno! Best yet! I, of course added tapioca pearls! Why not?!


Got my sushi fix. Once wasn't enough. Had some Friday & Saturday. :) We found a decent spot nearby. We don't have to drive to the busy city and pay for parking (or beat the crowd for parking).


He was so happy to be able to get some lawn work completed (aerating + over seeding). He gets so busy during the week that doing big lawn duties on the weekdays is almost impossible. So glad we beat the rain, too! Whew! We probably will not have to turn on the sprinklers so much with this new seedling :) So proud of my Babe :)


We were able to make it to the farmer's market for fruits & veggies. . . and of course, brats, lemonade, flowers, and coffee :) The blue vase where I put the flowers, B actually made it back in high school. :)

And topping off the weekend by seeing these two:


So glad I took out my cameras this weekend, be it the point or shoot or the dslr. :) Have a Happy Monday and great week! :)

4 comments:

ZeldaMom said...

Those two are cuties.
Are you going to show us the painting?
:-)
The Farmer's Market is open?!?!

Jessica Renee said...

Mmmm.. a weekend with sushi and coffee sounds like a perfect one to me ;)

Cindy said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! I love creatively productive weekends :)

Lovelyladyjb said...

Looks like a great weekend! Funny how you slept through the fight! :) Love the pics of the kiddies :)