Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Love Music

And last night's performance at the Target Center by Rammstein was ah-mazing!!


Before the show we headed to club live and enjoyed a few drinks in and some food =)


Love their pyrotechnics! We could feel the fire from our seats! Babe laughed when I said I wanted some pyrotechnics for my birthday! Really, they're so cool! They had face mask and were blowing fire from their face!!

We had so much fun! :D
Thank You So Much For The Tickets & Fun Experience. :) :)

3 comments:

ZeldaMom said...

My son and his girlfriend were there too. I love the song from XXX called Feuer Frei. I would have liked to see that.
You got some great pictures.

ginanorma said...

Yay that you had a great time! Cool pics, whoa...

Pop Champagne said...

oh wow great seats! looks like a nice show!