Friday, May 4, 2012

Linked 52: Mother


My sister from another mother (as we say about each other).
A beautiful mother to two sweet girls.



I am surrounded with beautiful mothers in my life: my mom, my sisters, my best friend, my aunts, Brady’s mom, Brady’s aunts, the ladies I work with, my blog friends, and even lady strangers that I have only met once and never again. They really are strong people in this world. They do work wonders around here. I have learned so much from them about life in general.

What can I say? Mothers are a beautiful blessing. That’s NO secret!! No one could ever replace them.




*Edit I wasn't able to photograph fresh photos of my mom for this link up and am kind of sad about it, but you can read more on my super hero mom here. Though sometimes my sisters and very close girl friends "mother" me, nothing can replace our own mother. xoxo.


See what the other Linked 52 friends have to say about Mothers which most (if not all) are. I have to admit, they are pretty cool moms that take more than awesome photos!
Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Michelle, Heather, Jenn, Naomi, Jessica, Kristin, Sara, Janet, Lesli, Amanda, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Amy, Andrea, & Liza

9 comments:

jenn said...

Both of those shots are gorgeous - and I love how you honoured her as a mother.

ZeldaMom said...

Moms Rule! Very nice post.

Heidi said...

So true - our own mothers are the best, but we are surrounded by so many other mothers as well...such a blessing!

Tracey said...

I love that first photo. :) And I laughed because I say "sister from another mother" all the time!

stacey said...

Okay, I love that first photo. Love "sisters from another mother". I love that she's drinking iced coffee (??) from a mason jar. Love!

Heather M. said...

this is such a sweet post. and i had to laugh when you wrote sister from another mother too.

sara said...

that first shot- so lovely!
love that you have all these beautiful moms in your life!

ginanorma said...

Oh Jean, how beautiful, what a sweet little tribute, you must really love Mother's Day !!!

Really special, thank you for sharing your heart...

Janna Bogert said...

Maybe you could get some more photos before Mother's Day? That would be an incredible dedication!