Friday, May 18, 2012

Linked 52: Anger

I believe, Life is too short to have anger!

I haven't seen my nieces and nephews all week. I'm sure I could have snapped one or two photos of them getting angry over something.

B has been trying to order a new Gi for class and the size he has been wanting has been out of stock! Each time he received an e-mail to confirm his order, it would state that they were out of stock and I could sense a bit of anger in him. Well, no more angry for Gi being out of stock. It's here!



Do you think he'd be angry if I decided to open his package? Hee Hee. I might wait to do that and snap his photo, but then again, that's super mean and I detest when folks open my packages.

Well, let's see how these ladies interpreted Anger:
Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Michelle, Heather, Jenn, Naomi, Jessica, Kristin, Sara, Janet, Lesli, Amanda, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Amy, Andrea, Liza, & Kristi

6 comments:

Tracey said...

I ordered a Gi for my son and it was HUGE. They wouldn't take it back bc they had already ironed his name on to the top. Ugh. Crazy thing is that he has grown into it!
And yes...Life is too short to have anger! Or, to be angry for too long. :)

Heidi said...

I don't know what a GI is - but I do like opening my own packages. One of the few joys left in this world!

Carla said...

I would be angry if you opened my package. :) Is he into martial arts? I hope that it fit. You're right about life being too short. I have a tendency to get angry fast but it's hard for me to stay angry long.

janet said...

Yeah, I think he might be a little upset if you opened his package, I know I would. One of my sons always opened my mail and packages...grrr.
Great take on anger, and nice photo too.

sara said...

did he have fun opening his own package?
haha :) great take on anger!

stacey said...

GI?? Whatever it is I'm sure he was super excited opening his package!