Monday, May 21, 2012

9

9 photos to share throughout the 9 years!


A little photo session photographed by my friend from junior high. She is a recent Yale graduate.
Congratulations, Pa Houa! We are all so proud of you! xoxo


Our first weekend get-a-way to the North Shore!! *** Christmas Gift Exchanges, just you and me.


My Best Friend from Junior High and me taking a little trip to visit you at college ;) Fitting the three of us in my little red truck. ** I-zone cameras, it was that long ago, and I still love you!


We did go fishing a lot! Probably three times a week. With the family. With your brother. With friends. With each other. At the pond. At the Lake. Up North. In Iowa. We went.


We took the boys (and my other nieces & nephews) out, a lot! We always had fun!


Through the years and many cameras we've gone through together. . . . and remember how we would write, first and only. . .xoxo

4 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

wow 9 years? that is so awesome!! <3

Carla said...

You guys are so darn cute! I love the last one because Brady looks so tall and you look so short and it makes me smile. I don't believe that I've ever seen Brady with hair so it was cool to see those pics. I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL day! Nine years is quite impressive. :)

ZeldaMom said...

Wow, that is impressive. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brady, smile :-)

ginanorma said...

You have been together a long time, huh?! That is incredible Jean, sweet pictures you have shared of your memories!