Friday, April 27, 2012

Linked 52: Trees

I love it in the spring time when flowers, plants, and trees start to bloom. . . The flower trees are one of my favorites, but this tree really struck out to me, to us this week. . . We found it on our little date thee other day. I told B this was perfect for my Linked 52 Photo Challenge :) Success!! :)


Can you see what he sees?


The following photos reminds me of the movie, Shrek.. The part where Shrek eats that web like it's cotton candy...


Yep, these trees. . .

EDITED* not sure if they're inchworms or caterpillars... they didn't crawl like an inchworm.. yes, it was exciting at the same time hoping the wind didn't blow them off (so of course it didn't get on me, haha). i was about a foot & a half away from them w/ my 50mm lens.


Are you curious what others saw about Trees? Well then, what are you waiting for? See what they had to say and what they saw...
Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Michelle, Heather, Jenn, Naomi, Jessica, Kristin, Sara, Janet, Lesli, Amanda, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Amy, Andrea, & Liza

And have a lovely weekend!!

8 comments:

ZeldaMom said...

Eeeww, what are those?
looks like you had a great day!

Heather M. said...

those creepy crawlies are giving me shivers! eeks! can't believe you got close enough to take photos of them.

Naomi said...

Awesome shots! Love the close ups! I also love the red barn and how it contrasts to the green.

rhonda said...

Wonderful shots!!

Pang said...

wow, you caught some amazing photos there!

stacey said...

Are those caterpillars?? This amazes me and gives me the willies all at the same time. :)

Jessica said...

Nature is so amazing!

Would you mind updating your link for me? My new website is http://www.allthethingsweareblog.com/.

Much thanks!
Jessica

Tracey said...

Oh my, that gave me the willies!!!! Totally fascinating though at the same time. Funny about the Shrek reference!