Wednesday, April 11, 2012

late night dinner

And I am telling you. . . It was late! Reaching 10:00PM!! We have been so busy and we are all about eating together as a family so I wait until B gets home from class. Is that sad? I mean, I get a snack or two between my lunch & dinner. By 10, I know it's late, but B doesn't do snacks and he obviously cannot eat during his class. It's just how I was raised, eating as a family. <3 I cooked a light meal, so it wasn't toooo bad.

late-night-dinner-tilapia-w-veggies
I wrapped a tilapia fillet (w/ garlic & herb salt-free seasoning), slices of carrots & oranges, and some asparagus in parchment paper and baked it at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. (All does vary how long you cook depending on size of fillet & veggies). It was delicious and I didn't feel so guilty eating so late.

3 comments:

LIza said...

YUM!!!

leslielovesmakeup said...

looks good!! i am not brave enough to cook anything else besides salmon. :/

Emily Chapa said...

That looks absolutely DELICIOUS! I am going to have to give this a try this weekend with the hubby :)