Saturday, April 7, 2012

Grandma.

My Grandma had her first and longest stay in the hospital since coming to America, about twenty years ago. She had a mild stroke on Wednesday evening. . . We are all hoping she gets to come home today. Her Nurses & the hospital staff have been so sweet. So glad they are caring for Grandma <3

If you know my Grandma, you know she is always so busy and a strong woman <3 You would admire her strength and cute personality.


Last summer, we took Grandma camping with the family. She would haul up firewood and we would tell her not to. . . We told her to just relax and enjoy nature. We went on miles of hiking and she did not complain. We are all hoping when our annual camping trip comes along that she is able to join us again.


1 comment:

Carla said...

Jean, I was so sorry to hear about your grandma. Lori let me know on Thursday. Glad to hear that she might be able to come home soon. I've been thinking of you and your family.