Sunday, March 18, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

My third scavenger hunt and I am enjoying it. So fun! It's amazing what you can find. I had several incidents where I was unsure what picture to put up for the word... You can find some of those photos on my Facebook, sometime this week :)

1. Vintage

B found this beer can in our garage crawl space in the roof area. Let me remind you that our home was built in the early 1920's. He has found a few interesting things while cleaning in areas that I would not go. However, he knows I like to take a peak at the objects before we toss them out. Pretty neat.

2. Word or Quote

I love this quote by Mother Teresa. I heard it years and years ago... I thought it was cool that B's mom found a picture of it. You can read it more clearly in my About Me section. Funny that she got it, too because I've had this quote in my About Me section for awhile. ;D

3. Nature's Own

Can you see the little fella? Quite crazy you can find nature in an area like this... I mean, it's all nature. Only nature can plant this naturally, in a place like this.....

4. People

This photo was actually taken by B... He had my camera and I made sure he captured this.. The man to the right was actually admiring it from a distant and as he walked by.. he threw a thumbs up. So glad this was captured. Little did they know... I was from afar admiring, too.

5. Photographer's Choice

I had several photos I wanted to post... but I really liked this one.

Photobucket


Alright friends. Time to get off the computer and enjoy the beautiful weather!!!! Good day!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow..that can is pretty cool! I like that baseball pl ayer in mid-swing on the bottom of the can. How fun to find old stuff like that in your home.

gotmycamera said...

Amazing photos - and wow its been up there potentially just shy of 95 years...

becomingmyideal said...

I agree with Kathy about the can. I also liked how it was opened...no tabs back then! Your nature shot was also really pretty.

homeschoolceo said...

Wow, I love your interpretations. So creative! Your vintage is so cool. Great composition ;) And that last shot is very intriguing. Great set!!

Holly said...

Another wonderful set! I love nature's own the very best! Beautiful pictures!

Bethany said...

I love your Nature's Own and Photographer's Choice shots!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great compositions on your first and last shots - love them!

Nicki said...

Neat find for the vintage shot - but I love your photographer's choice.

Seizing My Day said...

Love the natures own... cut little fella on the ledge there! ;) nice capture!