Saturday, March 10, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I really am enjoying Scavenger Hunt Sundays! I look forward to capturing photos and using my creativity.

1. Water

It has been so nice out! The sun is out more and the temperature has been up! I had a few ideas for this one, but I really enjoyed the sun on my face and this image. Snow is melting!!! Meaning, Spring is around the corner!! Yay!

2. Light

Some friends and family complain there is not enough light in our living room when the sun goes down, but what can I say? I love this lamp! B had gifted it to me years ago. It currently sits in our living room.

3. Chocolate

I do not eat much of chocolate. This was actually chocolate that I had melted during Valentine's and didn't want to waste so I put it in the fridge to hopefully make another batch of chocolate covered strawberries or pretzels. Well, I haven't had time for that. . . Maybe soon. We shall see.

4. Animal

Can you see the little animal in the photo? Park squirrels are so friendly. But this one kind of just took off. Squirrels can be so entertaining.

5. Crowded

Yep! That's our entrance. . . crowded. . . full of shoes. and the funny thing is. . . It's only the two of us here. ;)

Photobucket


Alright friends, have a good week!

12 comments:

Sacha♥ said...

great shots!

Yes its Jacob, the one with Crowded :D

Allison E said...

Love your crowded shot... it feels like home. Chocolate covered strawberries sound like a wonderful thing to make with your melted chocolate!

Holly said...

Love your water shot. So beautiful~

dsblanchard said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my hunt. I love your crowded--all those running shoes. No wonder you're waiting for spring!

I love the title of your blog, too. Genious!

Ashley Sisk said...

If you dont' eat that chocolate - I will. Yum!

My Inner Chick said...

Beautiful.

"Crowded" is Brilliant!

homeschoolceo said...

These are so lovely!

Janna Renee said...

I happen to love scavenger hunts. I really need to participate in this, but my pictures probably won't look as cool as yours. You are seriously so talented!

Nancy Claeys said...

A fun collection of photos for the hunt, Jean. Love the collection of shoes by your door, especially the weathered boots. :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Buckeroomama said...

I love how crisp and sharp your photos are.

Love that shot of the squirrel up the tree. :)

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

These shots are fab, love the light one and that last shot is so real, really like it in b&w.

ginanorma said...

Oh my gosh, jean, i love this idea!!!!! I HAVE GOT TO DO IT, I am in love, and I dig dig dig your shots!!!