Sunday, March 4, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Hi friends! I am joining Ashley Sisk this Sunday for the Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

1. Routine

Putting them on first thing when I wake up. Without my contact lenses (or glasses), it would be a blur. So thankful for them!!

2. Music

Love this little corner of our home. . . I just love the sound of music on vinyl. . . So lovely <3

3. Technology

I went about a year without a cell phone. . . then my family was sad because it was hard to get hold of me. . . so this is what I have been working with for the past few months. . . I dream of the iPhone because of the awesome camera quality it has. . . maybe some day if I decide to upgrade, until then, I am happy with what I have. However, can you believe B has gone without one for about six years? Lol! Not to mention, our house phone DOES NOT have CALLER ID OR CALL WAITING! Yeap! We really like how we live it! <3

4. Show Me Your Style

These were a gift from B. He sure knows my style <3 I love, love wedge shoes/sandals/heels. . . WEDGE!!! They're so comfortable! <3

5. Mismatch

I dream one day where allllllllllll my hangers match. Preferably the clear plastic ones that allow me to hang spaghetti straps or the wooden ones. . . until then. . . this is what I work with. . . ;D


Photobucket


Alright friends, there it is --my first Scavenger Hunt Sunday! Hope you have a fabulous Sunday! Good day!!

11 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love how you captured routine - that looks pretty cool...and love the light in your style shot.

SarahinSC said...

What a wonderful first scavenger hunt! I love your wedges! I dream of an iphone too so I can use Instagram. But, for now, I'm using my ancient slide-out, no internet, lame 1.6 MP camera! I'm your newest follower!

Kathy said...

Okay seriously....I could have written your post here for Scavenger Hunt....I TOTALLY relate on the hangers issue. Just recently converted to those skinny one's (all in black so they match!) so I can fit more clothes into my closet. I could KICK myself for not thinking about MY contact lenses for my "routine". Well, you KNOW I love my vinyl too :). And my style is about my shoes too. And it's nice to know that even Asians have trouble with chopsticks...now THAT put a smile on my face :)

Kathy said...

P.S. I am your newest follower.

Terrie said...

great series! your routine (nice use of DOF) and music are my faves.

Limette said...

Love the contact shot. Pretty cool!

Tamar SB said...

Routine is so great! And the mismatched hangers is a great interpretation!

Elle R. said...

nice routine girl =) and nice pics too, you told the story well!!

Nicki said...

Excellent job on this week's scavenger hunt - I too love the contact shot - perfect composition.

Holly said...

These are Jeanyous! Love them...especially your style shot. Love the lighting!

kelly said...

I love your record player. The routine photo is very effective.

Kelly