Friday, March 16, 2012

Linked 52: Underneath

Underneath my coffee table in the living room are a few photo albums. Photo albums that consists of great photos. Great memories. Memories that make me laugh. Memories that make me cry... cry because I'm very blessed for a wonderful life. For the wonderful people in my life. Filled with joy.

These photo albums were hiding in my bedroom. I took them down the other day to share with a friend.... I need to find a new home for it, in the living room or where friends and family are able to get hold of it without me running to my bedroom to grab them.

Underneath my coffee table should not be this messy! And don't even ask why it's pushed up against the wall, (*laughs*).



Alright friends, sorry I haven't been around much. In the progress of putting up pretty little things around the house. Keeping it authentic <3 So excited. Really hoping to get my hands on this painting!! >__< Too many things to do in so little time and not enough me. Underneath it all, I'll suck it up and enjoy every bit of what I can. Have a great weekend!


Read what is friends have to say about underneath...
Carla, Stacey, Tracey, Michelle, Heather, Jenn, Naomi, Jessica, Kristin, Sara, Jante, Lesli, Amanda, Amanda, Rose, Tracy, Rhonda, Lena, Heather A., Veronica, Heidi, Amy, Andrea, & Liza

11 comments:

JennD said...

I love that they're underneath your coffee table right now - maybe that should be their permanent home. :) That way you could look at them all the time and remember.

Naomi said...

It's a perfect spot! I love to look at my photo albums now and then. They are becoming so obsolete. I'm glad I have them :)

Carla said...

I don't even want to show you what is under my coffee table. It's not pretty. You could get a cute little storage trunk to put them in that could double as a coffee table. :) I was going to ask why it was pushed up against the wall. You're an odd one. ;)

Tracey said...

I finally took my albums out too and put them in a place that are easily reachable.
And I won't ask why the coffee table is against the wall. :)
Have a great weekend!

Heidi said...

At least you have them out now - most of my photo albums are hiding and we never take them out to look at them. Good luck finding a new home for them!

ZeldaMom said...

If your coffee table had a shelf, they could have a permanent home within easy reach :-)

chewah said...

I see nothing wrong with this picture...as my photo albums also live beneath my coffee table :)

stacey said...

Your photos is reminding me that I need to go print out some photos! :)

Andrea said...

Ok, now you've got me wondering where my wedding photo album is! (Is that bad to admit?...) I must dig them out. :)

Janna Renee said...

I'm in the process of reorganizing my house too! You could disperse the photos about the place...Every where you go at my grandmother's there are gorgeous photo albums and decorated photo boxes as accents. Nice touches!

Amanda Kelley said...

I envy you print your photos and put them in albums! I have at least 10 empty albums and 2 years worth of printing to do. Great job!