Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chicken Dinner

We have been busy lately . . . but I try to make a home cooked meal for us at least once a day. And lately. . . I have been eating a lot of chicken! And eating my meals wrapped either if it's in pita bread or tortilla wrap! So delicious!


So juicy!


What's missing?


Sriracha Hot Sauce!!


I added rosemary, thyme, garlic salt, black pepper, & pepper flakes to the chicken.
I wrapped the chicken with white rice, cilantro & green onions, sour cream, sauted yellow onions, and cheese.
Of course you can add/take out whatever you like/don't like.

I am excited for cooler weather. I love making cold pasta and eating on our deck!!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Well now I'm hungry and I'm a sucker for cilantro. Looks delicious (except for the rice). :)

Just Rhonda said...

yum :)

ginanorma said...

oh man, that looks perfectly perfect, and you added the perfect hotsauce!!!