Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Broccoli

I probably purchase a bundle of Broccoli each time I shop for groceries. I was running out of ideas on how to cook with broccoli and found a recipe here. We love eating broccoli at the home of Brady & Jean =)

Thank you Paula Deen!

Broccoli Salad


Of course you can omit and/or add to the recipe as do I. I am not a fan of raisins. This was a sweet salad, we liked it, but I never use sugar for any cooking. Baking, yes, but that's baking. It was weird, but tastes so good =) Next time, I'll probably omit the sugar.

Happy eating!

2 comments:

leslielovesmakeup said...

oddly enough i've been craving vegetables..it is SO weird. lol. raw vegetables. i went out and bought some cherry tomatoes for a salad recipe and popped one in my mouth out of curiositiy and i love them. sooo weird as i hate raw tomatoes LOL.

ZeldaMom said...

Yum, I've had something similar to this, it was great.