Wednesday, February 29, 2012

leap day!

First off, just wanted to say Happy Birthday to a special little girl, Vanessa! Vanessa turns three today! Well, 12 actually. Her mom has been a friend to the family forever now!

This leap day also brought us snow!! About three inches. Really wondered where this was for Christmas, but what can one do?

I was happy my preschoolers were able to enjoy the beautiful snow. One of the girls inspired me to make a snowman. She started rolling her big snowball, but it later weighed too much to roll any more.

I was happy to drive home and see the black roads and traffic moving smoothly. (Talking as if I get stuck in traffic -ha)! I get a little nervous driving on icy-snowy roads.

I was not excited to come home to shovel. This stuff is fun to play in, but not shovel, it's heavy! But I did parts of it, so I'm happy.

So that the mail man can come by and give us our mail bills. Bills that I do not mind to pay because I probably only have less than a handful to take care of!

I left the big part (driveway) for B.

B shoveling until our neighbor YELLED at him. He yells over his loud snow blower, "MOVE BRADY!" so that he could finish the end of the driveway for him. I love, love our neighbors! I love this feeling of neighbors! It's having neighbors like this make me love our home even more than I already do!!! I am so happy we picked this home, this neighborhood. <3 I still remember the day the two of us came to look at the home with the realtor. <3 Sweet memories....


THANK YOU, THANK YOU R & J!!! We appreciate it VERY MUCH!!

B had class after this, so it made it that much easier.


Alright. I guess I should get back to work. I hope every one made it safe home from work/school. I really hope this heavy snow DOES NOT put out our power! Please don't!! Thanks.

Good night friends.


5 comments:

Pang said...

Omg, your neighbors are so nice! Wish ours were like that.

Lovelyladyjb said...

Isn't great to have awesome neighbors! Makes you really love where you live :) THE snow was super heavy, but I think we'll be fine with the power, for now. ;)

eliza jane said...

stumbled to your blog. and your pictures are so pretty and clean! i loved them! yay for snow- not! i want spring!!!

www.jeffandelizajane.blogspot.com

Summer-Raye said...

SOO much snow haha. Happy Friday. xo

ginanorma said...

I know hasn't the snow been gorgeous!?!