Monday, February 27, 2012

Decorations

I love decorations, but for some reason when I attempt it myself, it looks hideous. But I guess we are our own worst critic, correct? Maybe.. Maybe yes.....

Here are a few snap snots from an event I worked. . . The decorations were so beautiful. It inspires me! Let's hope for the next party I host, it can be this pretty and breath taking! ;)






Look who was there too! She kept carrying these cards around and wanted a picture.. I flipped it so the Queen of Hearts showed ;D

4 comments:

Jen Kue said...

U did a good job Jean!!!

ginanorma said...

I really LOVE these decorations! Come do my daughter's 18th, will you!? HA

Lois said...

Love those decorations - black and gold are a good mix.

Gwyneth Genevieve said...

Looks like the event was a success; I love the decor! Nice shots.