Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What Wednesday?

Alright. I have been unorganized lately and (still) indecisive about what camera purse/bag to get. . . So, remember when I quick transformed an old purse to my camera bag? I decided to swap bags and put it in here:

I am beyond picky. I want one that fits my wardrobe on casual and formal days. I don't want red because I might be wearing green and don't want to look like Christmas in August! ( Sigh ) Not sure what style to get either. I don't want to spend over two-hundred dollars either. Twiddling my thumbs. . .

Well, at least this bag is capable of fitting my junk. . .

--Must carry a planner. Love planners! --Must carry little notebook because planner doesn't have enough space to doodle, write, and plan. --Wallet. because I still get carded when and if I go to the shows. I am beyond 21 :/ --Wireless Remote, for my dslr. Finally got one. All thanks to my boss whom is also a Canon Girl :) She had an extra one which I bought off of. Win-win :)


Trying to act like I know how to draw :P

So, that's my What Wednesday? Good day!

7 comments:

Anne U said...

I would love a wireless remote.

Dirt On The Rocks said...

I started carrying tons of notebooks and planners around and everything just got heavy, lol. However, I think I'm going to start carrying one again to jot down ideas and whatnot. Love your bag it's pretty and I love the color

Carla said...

You do know how to draw. I love all the artsy stuff you do at work -- adorable. Love that I was able to help you out with the wireless remote. It helped me too. :)

ginanorma said...

TRYING??? That is a beautiful drawing!!!
I like that planner too! What is the brand! Always looking...

jozen said...

i'm a total planner girl as well. people think it's weird because i have an iphone, but i just love writing everything down!

chewah said...

Your doodles are super cute! I wish I had a creative bone in me.

youngbrokefabulous said...

Hi Jean -

thanks for stopping by my blog. i use an old Canon Rebel XT, the lens that's currently on heavy rotation is the f/1.8 50 mm. i actually really prefer your photos over mine - so beautiful! what camera/lens do you use? PS. noticed we have the same shutter release remote! and yes - i do use a tripod, i have a dolica one. hope this answers your questions :) xx davee