Saturday, January 14, 2012

What I'm Loving: My New Coffee Mug

The BFF and her lil' fam took a road trip down south and brought this back for me. . .


Super cute spoon for days I want to fancy up my coffee. (I normally drink it black and have the darkest roast possible).


Coffee, it has great ties between the BFF, BF & me. . . <3 I really am loving my new coffee mug among my many other ones. . . I probably have said it before and I'll say it many more times, I could just own coffee mugs alone. I am just in love with them <3 Cups are so awesome, even if I don't get to drink out of them :)

Happy Drinking! :)

7 comments:

leslielovesmakeup said...

haha okay so that is totally a cute mug! love the spoon insert!!

Jessica Renee said...

That's so cute!! :) and OMG I haven't been to S. Padre in forever even though it's in my own state. haha.

prettygeeky.com said...

lol, I agree! Good things and things that smell good come to mind with coffee mugs. Thank you for dropping by our site btw! =)

Allison said...

That's adorable! I'm addicted to tote bags & mugs. Whenever I travel I have to pick one of each up, no matter how many I already have!

Dirt On The Rocks said...

This planner is so simple yet cute. It's quite awesome actually. I went to check if they still had some and they don't :(

Dirt On The Rocks said...

This mug is so cute. I really need a new mug. The little spoon is the best part :) Such a cute little orange spoon.

jozen said...

i am slightly addicted to tea cups and coffee mugs... my hubs hates it!