Friday, December 9, 2011

What makes a warm house. . .

Home cooking! Well, of course! :)

I made some Enchiladas for us [for the first time]... Well, I did just about ALL of it, but the wrapping and placing it in the pan... that, B helped with. Thanks B! It was super easy and inexpensive :)

Every time we grocery shop, I always purchase green onions. It's a must. I tried to plant some this past spring, but it was a total fail. Now I know in the future, I will leave it to my mother (or keep purchasing). Thank goodness she did not see my wanna-be garden, it was a total fail. Big time!! I can already imagine her criticisms in my head. Ha! Anyway, on to the photos....





We enjoyed it very much! So happy I tried it tonight :) We had it with rice. So good and like I said, easy to make and inexpensive :) :)

I plan to cook more this weekend since I plan to stay home. . . (let's hope). One more week of classes then I can relax a little until the second week of January for Spring semester :) Good night blog friends.

3 comments:

Pang said...

yum. looks good. i know, we always buy green onions too. thankgoodness my mom grows it every year in her garden. also thankgoodness for the hmong flea markets that sell it for dirt cheap! =)

Jean said...

I know Pang, my parents have a little lot nearby their house. I get so lazy to go up there. It's 10-15miles away, but the lights are what makes it a long drive :S It's like, I may as go to the Hmong flea market then. I think this year, I'll ask my mom to start off my garden. Lol.

jozen said...

ooohhh.. i want to make those! looks so yummy!