Tuesday, December 6, 2011

staying warm




I really am becoming more open minded. It's not coffee! It's hot cocoa with colorful marshmallows! I am staying warm this winter :)

The other day I was so tempted to purchase more ceramic mugs from Caribou Coffee. I just l o v e ceramic mugs!! It said "I heart COFFEE" of course with the symbol of the heart not the word. It was oh-so-cute. But I have to restrain myself because we do not have enough cabinets in the house.... must. not. buy. but oh-so-cute! *Sigh* We'll see. ;)

What are you drinking to stay warm this winter?

8 comments:

Pang said...

i love how your cup is full of marshmallows. lol yum.

Jean said...

iiiii know! it just melts in my mouth! :)

abby said...

I love it :) I am starting to drink more hot chocolate at home. :) I think I'm going to purchase marshmallows for some tonight :)

jozen said...

HAHAHA!! i love how we both blogged about marshmallows :)

jozen said...

ps. they really do make any drink yummier!

Liz Owen said...

Oh my gosh. That looks so good! I've had to give up caffiene and chocolate (migraines). That pretty much leaves me with apple cider. :)

Zobia said...

Colorful marsh mellows in hot chocolate to go with the colorful holiday season!

Niina - It seems pretty obvious. said...

I love my hot chocolate too! this reminds me I have to get some mini marshmallows like that! :D adorable!