Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Homemade Corndogs



We B finally make our own made homemade corn dogs! Yay! We love, love corn dogs! I really like this batter because it is not toooo thick. And we like it like this :) We also used turkey hot dogs with low sodium. So delicious! I give ALL the credits to B. I just sat nicely and watched him cook, sometimes, you just are better off watching. (I've learned with growing up w/ my mom. Sometimes, two people in a kitchen can be too much. No hard feelings because I sometimes don't like to share my kitchen, even though our kitchen is not all that small. (Just Saying)). We also put our deep fryer in the garage. It is so much better cooking in there because I do not like deep frying food in the house, the smell takes forever to go away. Kind of like, bonfire smell. Anyway, so yummy. So easy to make, too!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

MMMmmMmm That looks good!

Pang said...

yum. we also deep fry in our garage too. we have a propane stove out there to do all the "smelly" cooking.

Jean said...

heck yes pang! the smell gets boring after you're done eating, Lol! Thank goodness for garages :)

Jessica Renee said...

Oh yum those look SO good!!

jozen said...

homemade corndogs?!?! i am jealous!