Thursday, December 22, 2011

Celebrating Life!

Because it doesn't have to be your birthday, valentine's, or an anniversary to celebrate at a fancy restaurant. It could just be that you're celebrating life, want to catch up with friends, or that the school semester is over with for three weeks! I am exhausted!! Despite all the family vacations late this summer, all the birthday parties -planning and attending, and all other fun stuff, I managed to complete both classes between two institutions with an average of an A.

Alright, here are a few photos that I managed to capture.









Alright, good night. Couldn't last for round two to watch the Wild Hockey at the sports bar... B was kind of enough to drop me off before heading out. Tired, tired. zzzZZZZ

Go out and celebrate life!!!

1 comment:

Carla said...

That looks delicious. Now I'm hungry. Yay for the good grades!! :)