Monday, December 26, 2011

Car Junkyard Adventure

{ snap shots } I've been to one before with B, but it wasn't as fascinating as this one...

Before heading out, we stopped at Starbucks where he ordered an Iced Coffee and I tried the Skinny Peppermint Mocha... Yummmm!



You bring your tools and pull their parts.


When those double doors opened to go to the junkyard [outside], I was like a kid in a candy store!!! This was so freaking cool!!


As junky as this place, it is so nicely organized!! Love how they put 'em on rims. Sooo neat!!




And I go around and just peep in cars... They really take things apart!



Can you believe that it's almost New Years and we do not have snow on the ground? It's crazy!

1 comment:

Pang said...

omg, my bf took me to one of those once, and it was pretty cool.