Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Latte...

During these cold days, I like to be more open minded and drink hot beverages other than coffee. I decided to make my own latte this afternoon. . . It turned out okay, taste wise, but I really, really wanted to make latte art... a heart to be specific. It takes time.. and I hope to conquer it one day... They. are. so. cuuute!!!


I get my espresso beans from the local coffee shop. They don't have it on the shelf, but just ask your friendly barista, s/he'll hook you up :)


B taught me how to make latte, but I think I am best just watching.


My first latte of the season. My specialty is just brewing coffee from our coffee maker... I think I'll just stick to that until then. . . .


I am NO barista by all means. I never claim to be either. I try and fail miserably. Thank goodness it was for myself.

xoxo

3 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

oh mu goodness, i could totally use this right now. lol. super happy I stumbled onto your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. My outfit post today I shot it in front of Dee's house from Clueless. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Anne U said...

Love these collection of photos.

Danica said...

I think I see a little heart in there :) Thanks so much for the comment on my blog! I love discovering new blogs to follow and I have been reading yours from the beginning- so fun!