Sunday, November 13, 2011

C & C

Two weddings in one weekend. . . So happy we could make it. Friday we attended my friend's wedding and yesterday we attended B's friend Colin's wedding.

Have I told you how much I love Churches? I did not grow up going to Church, but every time I get in one, , , I am absolutely amazed with the architecture. Just so beautiful!!! I fall in love. Butterflies in the tummy.


This light structure was right above us. Imagine if it fell on us :/ Ouch!





*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

My outfit (I love this dress and the shoes)!! This picture also reminds me, I want a new mirror. . . . =)


Anyway. . . It was a lovely time. And I am happy for Colin and Carla. Congratulations you two! To this and many more days ahead of you guys! <3 All our love, Jean & Brady.

1 comment:

Danica said...

Super awesome outfit! And those shoes!!! :)