Saturday, October 8, 2011

On A Beautiful Fall Day . . .

It was so lovely to be out! Have to enjoy it before our cold winters come.
Had a nice day with his mom and aunt! I even got a dum dum from the drive thru bank because they thought I was a little kid. . . hahaha! Let me remind you all, I am twenty-seven. Awesome! And at one of the boutiques. . . the sales clerk ruined a surprised, so I got an early Christmas gift, sweet! Went to Patina for the first time and purchased half of my brother's birthday gift. Good day. . . Now. . . heading to do some homework. It only gets busier. Can't wait until December for the semester to be over with!

This feller greets us when we arrive. . .


Watch Dog On Duty!!


The ladies and I came here for lunch. It's so beautiful out!

I ate half of it and brought the rest for B :D

Across from us. . . I heart coffee!! B and I used to go here when his mom lived on the block :)

5 comments:

Carla said...

That pizza looked amazing.

Jean said...

@Carla, you have NO idea how hard it was NOT to eat it all. It WAS HARD! Really!

Dirt On The Rocks said...

Hope your semester goes by smoothly whatever is left of it.

The pictures are wonderful, and it looks like Fall is coming a bit closer!

Ahh I love coffee. It makes me want some RIGHT NOW, lol

Dirt On The Rocks said...

Oops I wasn't sure if my comment went through, but in case it didn't...

I love your pictures. Coffee sounds uber delicious RIGHT NOW! Also Fall looks like it's slowly creeping in!

jozen said...

love your photos! and all those pretty leaves!!!