Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall: Day and Night

love these past few days. . . the weather has been in my favor. . . however, with it being biploar, my allergies mess with me, but i am ok with that. so lovely to enjoy more meals and coffee on the deck late into the evening. . . so peaceful . . . just absolutely love it <3 <3 i am all smiles. wonderful food. wonderful people. wonderful chats. wonderful time.

love the trees in the light. . . and the light in the night!
we could talk all through the night. . .


and maybe d o z e off because it is so peaceful and warm . . .


it's a love life <3


(would you have guessed these photos were taken with my point & shoot)?

3 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

Your pictures make me so happy! I looove Fall!

Dirt On The Rocks said...

fantastic pictures! love it. fall is messing with my allergies as well. sucks!

jozen said...

really?!?! your point and shoot? ok, you just have this natural talent for ALWAYS shooting awesome photos!