Saturday, October 22, 2011

About Me in A-B-C to Z.


Yeah, I know, this photo of me is rather five years old, but I really like it. I loved my life then as I do now. I loved how my friend captured these photos of me. I loved where she had taken us (B & me) for this shoot. Thanks for this day, Pa!

Anyway, I have been wanting to find a good Q&A, Daily Blog Challenge, whatever you want to call it. . . Found one! :)

About Me in A-B-C to Z.


A. AGE: 27

B. BED SIZE: Full --we upgraded from a twin size about three years ago. It encourages me not to over eat. ;)

C. CHORE YOU HATE: Putting laundry away. Dreadful!

D. DOG'S NAME: None :( But I do love dogs! I would rather not adopt one if I could not give it all my love and time.

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Coffee or Red Bull :D

F. FAVORITE COLOR: has to be Olive Green. I do love all the colors, though!

G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver, but I am not so into either.

H. HEIGHT: 4'9" I'm his shorty :)

I: INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I own a ukulele that I am terrible with. I took a Piano course in college one semester, but I am not one to say that I do play. I have tried.

J. JOB: Preschool Teacher -- love Early Childhood Education <3

K. KIDS: No kids, but a classroom full of kids that I totally adore. And of course, my nieces & nephews <3

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Me and B in our little 100 year old home. Just perfect for us!

M. MOM'S NAME: Pa, however to this very day, I call her Mommy.

N. NICKNAME: He calls me Jeanyous. Some call me Jeanie. Mommy calls me Me-ab (meaning baby in our Native Tongue of Hmong).

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: None that I could remember.

P. PET PEEVE: Chairs not being pushed in. Walking on wet spots with socks on. There are many. . . :/

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: UuUuh... I don't have one :(

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty

S. SIBLINGS: 7. five sisters & two brothers.

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 5:30AM, but I don't get out of bed until 6 or 6:15 at the latest :D --this goes for work mornings. . . but I an early bird.

U. UNDERWEAR: You can never have enough!!

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: I like most! :)

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Waking up late; which is rare! But mainly because I am not leaving alone... >.<

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD:
As an infant. Not sure what it was called.

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Hmmm... Maybe most of them, not sure what in particular. I like to make food. I'm a fatty!

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: All of 'em. I love animals <3

2 comments:

Carla said...

Cute. You can always borrow my child if you feel the need to play parent for the day. I'm sure you have enough of him during the day. I can tell you that I've had enough of him this weekend. I need the kid to take a nap and give me a short break. :) Love that you had a twin bed for so long. ;)

Dirt On The Rocks said...

I absolutely enjoyed reading about you. I think I want to do this when I get home. Great share! :)