Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Yarning With Love

Last night after work, I was not feeling too good. . . Well, I came home all happy and cheery, ready to celebrate the evening with B. . . made it half way through the evening. It was a weird evening last night. He kept asking me about something. . . I was half asleep. . . Hope I made good decisions on it. Though, I trust his decisions on this =)

Tonight. . . I get the house all to myself while B goes out and plays music with friends. I get to do some homework and enjoy my new neck warmer!!!

I came home all happy to see no bills in the mail, but I did receive my neck warmer from Yarning With Love! Yarning With Love has thee cutest things! I am all for handmade and cute things! One must check out her Facebook!


And super cute that she even sent photo cards of how I can wear my new neck warmer <3 I can wear it during the fall and winter <3


I love Olive Green, Yarning With Love made it to order <3 Check her out and you can let her know what color you would like and buttons, too!! She makes cute things for babies as well <3 I am so happy and that my neck can stay warm on these Fall days. . . =)


Thank you sooo much, Yarning With Love, I love it! It's so cute! Makes me warm and happy! <3

10 comments:

Carla said...

Cute! I'm all for anything scarf like as long as it doesn't touch the front of my neck. It has to be kind of loose. It looks cute on you.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing Jean! Sometimes I have my parents just make me a bunch of food and I bring it with me the during the week. Def saves a lot of time.. and helps in times when I'm super duper lazy.. which is a good chunk of the time. Ha!

Dirt On The Rocks said...

oh i love this! it's so pretty and it definitely looks warm!! I wish i knew how to knit. I'd make myself one of these babies!

Jean said...

Ladies, these are inexpensive neck warmers, too! Under $10 :)

Emkae said...

awe sooo cute. i love pang's wrapping. hehehe

Jean said...

@Emkae, I know right? I was so in love w/ it. I didn't want to open it until I took a snap :D

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous! That green is awesome! I would love to own one of those!

fierylionheart said...

This is sooo cute!!

jozen said...

ooohhhhh..i LOVE it :) and it looks so cozy too!

Pang said...

thanks! =)