Wednesday, September 28, 2011

98 pounds

That's about how much I weighed when I met B, , , Eight and a half years ago! Ha ha ha! (Not to mention, I am four feet nine inches tall). Well, finally. . . we are done using my restaurant gift cards from my birthday. . . Now, maybe I can go back to eating better again. . . * s i g h * This place had the best service that I have experienced with buffet restaurants! Wow, it was quite refreshing. Food was delicious. Gave me laughing gas, ate so much. Came home, watched movie, knocked out, and up again. Still full.



So, I hope to get back on track. . . eating a good portion for one, not two or three, but one. And hoping to squeeze in some more time to exercise because the holidays are around the corner and in December, I have about a dozen birthdays to celebrate. . . meaning, more eating (yikes).

Good eats. Good night. Good morning. Good times =)

1 comment:

Carla said...

98 pounds is so tiny. That tiny octopus freaks me out a little. That's about all I have for today. :)