Monday, August 1, 2011

Up North, Minnesota

As much as I love be away from home, I am glad to be back. First off, I'd like to thank Brady's Aunt Judy & her family for allowing us to use their cabin for the weekend. It's always so nice to be up there. We had a lot of fun and a lot of mosquito bites! Thanks, thanks!

(warning: photos and photos and photos and more ahead -enjoy).

we stopped by in garrison to stretch our legs and met a big walleye paul bunyan caught with the help of babe the blue ox. babes are the best <3






there were a ton of these! so fun to catch and adore.



finally drove! first time, although i was probably going like... 15mph! hahaha!


me, being me... =)


a lot of sunnies & small mouths.


this was taken at his other aunt's cabin nearby (Aunt Barb & Uncle Mike).


love reflection of the lake...



Yummms! Fresh fruits & veggies!!


this involves patience and a good camera in which i only have one of the two. but my camera did pretty good. i was standing a yard from all this, inside though.


. . . and a collage =)

I love it Up North <3

And, Happy Monday. Happy August. August is going to be super busy! Birthday madness! More Family vacation! I can see August flying by already like whoa!

6 comments:

Dirt On The Rocks said...

aww looks so nice and lots of fun. you look fantastic too! i'm loving all the scenery. the food looks super yum

Pang said...

i love all your photos. cute watch too!

Jean said...

thanks ladies.

pang, the watch has fake diamonds around it. purple-ish pink in the sun... and white when not =)

thanks abby, pictures are so deceiving, even if i don't photoshop myself, lol

Ashley Sisk said...

Look at all the fun you're having. I love that spiderweb!

Jean said...

Ashley, it was a lot of fun! It was hard trying to capture that spiderweb especially because of the sun and the type of camera I have, the lovely Point & Shoot Canon SD1400 IS.

A. Jarrett said...

Love your captures!