Wednesday, August 10, 2011

For the Next Few Days. . .

B will be eating this for lunch For the Next Few Days because. . .
  • I usually make his lunch for the work day or most meals when we are home.
  • I have to use the fresh veggies before they go bad.
  • I bought tons of pasta on sale.

    Creamy Pasta & Broccoli

    I got the recipe off the box. It had chicken to it, but I haven't been eating much meat lately.


    And I have been collecting glass jars... Love using 'em as cups!!
  • 3 comments:

    Dirt On The Rocks said...

    this looks so delicious! lol i want pasta now.

    Dirt On The Rocks said...

    Btw, lol can you post a recipe of this?

    Jean said...

    Abby, here is the link.. I just took a picture of it... You can omit the chicken and whatever else.. I'm sure you can use whatever type of pasta, too.

    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/jeanjeanjean/creamychickenandbroccoli.jpg