Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Can't get enough of. . .

spaghetti!! It is probably one of my favorite dishes to make and eat! I remember, the first year while B was in college, I would make spaghetti all the time. . . It was (still is) inexpensive and delicious! :)



and for dessert, coffee!! and Mint Grasshopper Ice Cream Sandwich!!

love, love coffee!! Drinking it throughout the day like water :9


(I got the cute mug from our trip way up north. A blue one for B and this for me). I was kind of sad I didn't get a snap of the mug while I was up there :( Ohhhh wellllll. What can ya do?!@#$

3 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

Yum yum yum!!! I looove spaghetti and actually had it for dinner last night too! :)

Amber said...

I love spaghetti, too! Really I love all Italian food!

Jean said...

Amber, you can't really ever go wrong w/ pasta... and I love Italian food, too!

Jessica, so good!