Monday, July 25, 2011

Why, Hello There!

I know I've been a little missing in action... as much as I do love to blog... I do have a life aside blogging and cyberworld...

Anyway... There is a lot going on, so it will also explain my not-so-daily blog entries...
However, here are a few photos of the neat park we discovered behind the trees and beautiful homes . . . . .


peek-a-boo I see you!!!

I was gettin bit by mosquitoes by now.... cute ladder!

I told him not to walk to hard because I didn't want to get sick... I don't know how to swim... I wanted to get comfortable with this boardwalk because I want to come back...

..... and it's so lovely to see things like this where we live.... between the busy city to suburbia.... <3 i love it here! i'm glad we're here!!!
I'm blessed to have you with me to explore all these beautiful places... I'm blessed you've shown me many places.... I'm blessed to have you! <3

3 comments:

Dirt On The Rocks said...

you take such great photos definitely serene to look at. anywho good luck with having such a busy schedule! you go girl! it's not easy to take so many courses let alone from 2 different types of colleges. anyway, hope your daddy has a wonderful bday bash!

Jessica Renee said...

wow you're a busy girl! It's fun to be that busy though ;) you and your honey are adorable together!

Jean said...

thanks abby! :) i'll be taking two classes in total each time. it won't be that bad, but it's also what i do besides work & school.. hobby, family & friends and not forget, the cutie :)

yeah jessica, it can get stressful, but that's why i like to organize things so i won't get stressful. it is a lot of fun, too. i love life!