Friday, July 22, 2011

Outside was my BFF again.

So,,, yesterday we went here... and I forgot to share with you the delicious snacks we got...

Lately,,, I'm in love with iced water! (Also been loving iced tea/coffee --don't remember when I last drank pop). It was sooo cute how the pita chips & hummus was packaged. OMG! Just had to get it! See, love pizza... I do not hold out on my greasy food! And a nice glass of red wine; which I haven't had in forever! We kind of went when their little restaurant was closing for the day,,, but we had a little snack and I was happy :)

Anyway, after the visit at the garden yesterday. . . We came home and went for our usual walk (couldn't resist the weather because it has been muggy these past MN days). . . I miss these little parks. . . When living with my parents, there was a little park/playground in every little neighborhood... you could walk not even a mile and there would be another park/playground <3


I love wild flowers. This one stuck out because it was all alone, , , like me.


I wish I were a fairy and had a unicorn. I'd take my unicorn every where!! ;) ;D --On photo of me pointing, I saw a duck eating a little fish! It was so neat!


<3


You must be wondering why I am up so late (3:30AM). . . I've been sleeping well. Hitting the sack at 10PM. So glad! However, I've been waking up in middle of the night, 3 or 4AM!! :( I end up sleeping for another two hours before getting up for work. But I feel refreshed and good :D

Alright... Good night (again). And have a good weekend <3

4 comments:

Carla said...

Thank you for answering the question of why you were up so late -- was going to ask you again. :)
Love the reflection off the water and the pic of your knees with the stone path. Super cute.

Belly B said...

Oh wow your pictures are SOOOO gorgeous!!!! Seriously! What camera do you use??? :D

<3 Belly B

Belly B said...

WHat?? I can't believe you're just using a point and shoot!! It looks amazing! It definitely looks like DSLR quality! (seriously)
I"m not too sure about cameras, but I heard that you can't go wrong with Canon or Nikon. Entry level DSLRs are usually cheaper, maybe you can check out this link: http://www.cnet.com.au/best-digital-slrs-for-beginners-339273132.htm
Every photographer does photoshop (most), so it's great that you're learning that too! :)
Good luck and I can't wait to see more amazing pictures from you!

Thanks for stopping by, Jean. I hope I see you around!

Xo,
Bel :)

Laura Darling said...

Love those pictures! Also, I've been into iced coffee lately too! Must be a summer thing?