Sunday, July 17, 2011

on a humid day. . .

I cannot stand the humidity. Thank goodness we didn't have much to do for outside. . . wait, let me rephrase that, I didn't have much to do outside. B worked on his mom's gutters. My poor baby. Spent about an hour out there. . .




I did not last long out. Ick. So sticky!
She wanted to play more... but ten minutes was enough for me.


Besides, kitty doesn't bug me much inside.


It's late/early. I have brunch a few hours after the sun comes up... Uh-oh. Better get some rest.

4 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Aww..I love the cat! So cute! I always buy my corn dogs at the supermarket...I love to eat them so much! xooxxoo

Carla said...

Love reflection pictures. Too cute!

Dirt On The Rocks said...

it's definitely been on and off here as far as weather is concerned. when it's hot i can't even stand to be outside for more than 5 minutes as well. damn weather it should just cool off already, lmfao

Jean said...

yeah abby, i can't stand to be in the heat... sometimes, it's hard for me to breathe.