Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sweet Stuff

With the weather all nice, I have been out and about! Yesterday, I was able to turn the oven on without sweating! I baked some goodies for Babe. I barely eat such sweet things, but it can be fun to make ;)


I even put the frosting in a bag so we can be almost as cool as the bakers we see on TV and Blogs!


I cheated for the cupcakes, I used one from a box... However, for the frosting, I only make it because I cannot find any that are not super duper sweet. I use a cream cheese recipe from my recipe book. If you'd like, don't hesitate to ask. I will share :)

I am a novice with baking, I am always willing to learn :) I am happy!


If I see cute/pretty sprinkles and/or cupcake cups, I will buy them, store them and use it whenever I bake cupcakes! They are so pretty!



These sweet cupcakes remind me of how happy and in love I am with life because I rule my world! I make my happiness happen, I can't sit here and hope for it. . .

3 comments:

Carla said...

Funny. I read this right after eating a cupcake. ;) I'm not a huge cupcake fan but I had a made from scratch one that I got from my mom this weekend. I love how you made it all professional like. :)

Jessica Renee said...

Oh yum those look SO good!!! Nice work! ;)

Jessica Renee said...

Yum those look sooo good! Nice work! ;)