Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hoo Are You? #1

Daily Blog Challenges/Link Ups are fun and I am joining in today with:




NightOwlCrafting


1. How often do you wash your vehicle?
In the winter, I try to once a month depending how much snow we get. The following three seasons, whenever I get to it. I really don't keep track, maybe not enough -every other month?

2. When riding in a car with someone who usually drives, them or you?
The only other person that I am in a car with is B. And it's him. I could care less for driving. The only time I really drive is to work or the grocery store >__< But I do get picked up a lot by my family & my girl friends :)

3. How many states have you traveled to or through?
(I think I outbeat you on the lame part, Jessica). I've been nowhere. . . Been to Canada once. Born in Wisconsin and raised in Minnesota. And that is about as lame as I am :) But I love it!

4. What kind of music do you listen to the most?
Probably Folk,,, Indie. . . Though I love everything from classic to trance!!! I love all music!

5. Do you prefer the window down or air conditioning?
AIR CONDITIONING!!! Otherwise if it's not so humid, I am ok w/ windows down. And I've never had A/C in any of my vehicles, thankfully I get to drive B's lately w/ A/C :) That 10 minute drive to work can be painful, haha.





Car photos, you know what I'm talking about! And this is the most I ever wear make up and I don't know how to apply make up... So, bare with it! If you ask me, it looks like the seat belt is choking me! My eyebrows needed to be trimmed in this photo, too! Haha...

3 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

aww you're not lame at all! you should need to at least take one road trip, you'll love it!! :)

And thank you SO much for your comment yesterday on my moving post. It definitely make sense and I know I'll be ok as long as I have my honey to lean on! You should definitely check out Colorado too!

Mee said...

do you wear contacts?

Jean said...

Mee, yes I do :) I depend on them :(