Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday already?

But it's my Monday. My sleep pattern is off and I am trying to get back on track.

Well, the past weekend has been wonderful, but more than usual. I was able to score a vintage bike for $40, in mint condition. I am so happy and have been riding it through our neighborhood like a little kid in a store. Cheesy smiley face. Thank you everyone who has been helping me look for vintage bikes. And this one, big thanks for Andrea :) Good looking out!!

Also, planted some flowers in our flower bed, more to add to the family. I received my free photo book from Shutterfly. And great news for the Fall!! I am overjoyed with all the new changes and gifts of life! Life is just too simple sometimes! ((I guess because I don't ask for so much?! And perhaps, I make the best out of what I am blessed with.))

We also landed reservations to the Surly Brewing Tour! We had a great time and we love Surly Beer!!


We also love the North Shore!! We hit a few eateries and finally paid a visit to the infamous Grandma's Saloon & Grill (and Grandma's Sports Garden).

We also stayed along Canal Park for the first time! We had tons of fun playing games from pool; which by the way, I won ONE GAME! Yay, go me! I wasn't bad and we were both impressed by my skills! Also one one game of bowling and I totally failed at Darts! Hahah! All I can say, is WOW! WoW! I am glad I am able to share all these moments with you. *TIGHT HUGS* **SQUEEZE**

No more need to say.

I am truly blessed.

Now, I miss my family ^__^ I can't wait to see them :)

When Life Gives You Lemons, Paint it GOLD!!!

No comments: