Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thank You, B.

For every thing you have been doing for me. You are always the sweetest and I love you for everything you do and continue to do for me and us and the people around us. Love you lotsa!

Spring has come around, but it doesn't quite feel like it. Sure, the sun beams brightly in my eyes, but not enough because we still have so much snow!! Nooo! Melt the snow away, my dear sunny sun, sun!

Anyway, I have not been productive about Spring cleaning at all! B has totally beat me to it. The garage looks spectacular! And he has been doing a lot of maintenance on my little car! Look what he did! He fixed my breaks, front bumper, and will be working on my rear door as soon as the part gets in!




He thinks it's nothing, but it means a lot to me even though I could careless of how my car looks. I just need a vehicle to get me from point A to point B. I am not a material girl.


Again, thank you so much babe! I love you so much! You are so wonderful! XOXO

No comments: