Sunday, January 16, 2011

Travail!

Brady & I like to try new food and restaurant.. The other day we went to this restaurant called Travail located in Downtown Robbinsdale. Downtown Robbinsdale is so cute! We ordered the ten course for two for $60 at the restaurant. The food was delicious and it had a nice atmosphere.

Here are the photos of our course... I forgot what all was on the plate.... 

Photobucket
Beet salad w/ hibicus

Photobucket
Beef tartar, boiled quial egg, & ginger salad

Photobucket
Potato & leek soup

Photobucket
Proscuito w/ mushroom, fried apple slices

Photobucket
Ravioli filled w/ this cheese, forgot what it was called :/

Photobucket
Rabbit

Photobucket
Scallops & this type of potato w/ fried potato skin

Photobucket
Chicken w/ cashew nuts & cashew paste

Photobucket
Pork tender loin w/ cauliflower & cauliflower puree

Photobucket
Banana dessert... I am not a big fan of banana.. Only had like two bites. The sugar looks like a butterfly.

It filled me up. I didn't leave hungry nor did I leave overly stuffed! Cute place. 

No comments: